PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted Dec. 2022
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSIONS
1. *Ka’upulehu Land, LLC/Ka’upulehu Land, LLC (PL-SLU-2022-008) State Land Use Boundary Amendment from Agricultural to Rural for 2.653 acs. at 64-983 Mamalahoa Hwy., S. Kohala, TMK: 6-4-024:027.
2. *Ka’upulehu Land, LLC/Ka’upulehu Land, LLC (PL-REZ-2022-039) Change of Zone from Agricultural (A-5a) to Neighborhood Commercial (CN-10) for 2.325 acs. and Residential Agricultural (RA-0.5) for 3.024 acs. at 64-983 Mamalahoa Hwy., S. Kohala, TMK: 6-4-024:027.
3. *Frank Sirlin (PL-SMA-2022-024) To Demolish Existing Single-Family Residence and Construct New Residence, Detached Bedroom, Garages, Swimming Pool & Spa on 16,401 sf at 69-1882 Puako Beach Dr., S. Kohala, TMK: 6-9-006:025.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Ryan Bunnell/Ryan & Marina Bunnell (PL-AFD-2022-047) on 10.862acs., at 29-204 Chin Chuck Rd., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-9-002:065.
1. *D.G. Kame’ehonua of Swissport USA, Inc./State-DOT Airports Div. (PL-PLA-2022-161) on 1,916.446 acs., at 73-400 Kupipi St., N. Kona, TMK: 7-3-043:003.
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: ZENDO KERN, Planning Director
HI County is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer